Thank you for your interest in supporting the 67th Annual Wildlife Disease Association International Conference!
In addition to supporting the 67th Annual Conference, sponsorships will help promote the “One Health” efforts of WDA – our commitment to student and professional education, and wildlife health and conservation.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Showcase your organization to veterinarians, wildlife and public health professionals, students, and industry professionals
- Increase brand awareness and recognition
- Enhance your organization’s visibility in the wildlife disease community
- Expand outreach opportunities
- Establish connections and form collaborations with other companies as well as educational and scientific institutions
|6 ft. table in Poster & Sponsor Display Area||3 tables||2 tables||1 table||No table|
|Single-sided, freestanding sign branded exclusively for your organization in foyer|
|Logo on attendee eco-friendly grocery tote|
|Logo prominently featured on front page of conference website|
|Recognition on signage at Charging Station*|
|One page flyer in attendee registration tote|
|Exposure in conference announcements|
Acknowledgment at the opening and
|Logo on outside back cover and sponsor page of abstract book|
|Call out at the auction event|
|Logo included on sponsor recognition section of conference website|
|Logo shown on PowerPoint in session rooms|
|Not seeing the perfect package? If you are interested in contributing to WDA 2018 in a way not listed in our sponsorship options, please contact us. We will gladly create a custom sponsorship option for you.|
*Available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Important Items to Note
- All sponsor representatives (including those receiving the complimentary registration benefit) are required to register for the conference. Completion of the sponsorship commitment form does NOT count as a conference registration.
- Sponsorships will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis and upon receipt of payment. Payment must be received by June 20, 2018 to be recognized in print.
- Sponsorship payments are payable to University of Florida Leadership & Education Foundation, Inc. (UFLEF) [Federal ID: 59-3104978] and should be mailed to:
PO Box 110750
2311 Mowry Road, Bldg. 78
Gainesville, FL 32611
Sponsorship of specific conference events such as the opening evening Ice Breaker, Student Night, auction, and banquet can be arranged. Sponsorship of conference meals or refreshments is also possible. Sponsors will receive special acknowledgment at the time of the event or activity. Please contact Kristin Zupancic for more information.
A longstanding tradition (and popular event) of the annual WDA International Conference is the Tuesday evening auction. Any auction items donated by sponsors are greatly appreciated.
Graphics Requirements for Sponsor Recognition
In order to properly recognize your contribution to WDA 2018 on the website and in printed materials, we ask that you email Kristin Zupancic a high resolution version of your organization’s logo, preferably a vector file in .eps format. (We accept JPEG, TIF, and EPS formats and recommend a minimum resolution of 300-600 dpi for the best representation of your organization.)
A Few Words of Thanks to Our Sponsors
On behalf of the entire Organizing Committee, we wish to thank all of the organizations that take the extra step to partner with us by becoming a sponsor. This event would not be possible without your support!
Email Kristin Zupancic, Conference Coordinator, at email@example.com