Who Should Attend
This SFTIC is designed to bring together those actively engaged in applying genetics and genomics to accelerate breeding, enhance genetic gain and improve adaptation of forest trees.
If your work focuses on using applied genetics and genomics in early selection and accelerated breeding, you should be at the conference!
Conference participants will include:
- Geneticists and plant breeders
- Tree improvement managers
- Procurement foresters
- Forest consultants
- Forest landowners
- Academic scientists, and post-doctoral, graduate and undergraduate students
- Forest products retailers and wholesalers
- Forest industry professionals
- State and federal government personnel
Click here for more details about the Conference Program.