Symposium Site and Lodging
Hilton University of Florida
1714 SW 34th Street
Gainesville, FL 32607
Phone: (352) 371-3600
Fax: (352) 371-0306
Click here for Website
The Symposium will be held at the Hilton University of Florida Conference Center.
The Hilton University of Florida is offering participants a very special rate of $109.00 per night (plus applicable state and local taxes, currently 11%) for up to two people in a room. Reservations must be made by Friday, July 4, 2014 to receive the group discounted rate. After July 4th, rates will go up. The group rate will be honored three days prior and three days following the conference dates, based on availability.
Some of the amenities included with the group rate include:
- Complimentary High Speed internet access
- 32" LCD HD flat screen televisions
- Cuisinart single cup coffee makers
- Lighted Make up mirrors
- Ergonomic desk chairs
- Curved Shower Rods
- Hand held hair dryers (not wall mounted)
- Speakman Showerheads
- Crabtree & Evelyn® La Source bathroom amenities
- Comfortable working areas with desks
- Jack packs which connect your computer with the TV
- Hilton Serenity Bed Collection®
- Dual line telephones and data ports
- Cable television with HBO
- Real hook hangers
- Makeup mirrors
- Irons and Ironing Boards
To make a hotel reservation online, CLICK HERE.
You may also make your reservation over the phone by calling (800) 445-8667 OR (352) 371-3600. Be sure to use the Group Code FFC814 when making your reservation in order to receive the special discounted room rate.
- Reservations must be made by Friday, July 4, 2014 in order to receive this special group rate. Please be aware the block of rooms may fill before the deadline, so we urge you to make your reservation as soon as possible. After Friday, July 4, 2014 the discounted rate is not guaranteed on possible remaining rooms.
- Florida government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.
- Note: The Hilton University of Florida is Green Lodging certified. For information about Florida’s Green Travel Policies, click here.
- Cancellation of individual reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival or 1 night’s room and tax will be assessed.
- Please note: All reservations must be accompanied by a first night’s room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card.
- The hotel check-in time is 3:00pm.
- Check-out time 12:00pm.
- If early departure before the scheduled check-out date is required, an early departure fee of ½ day’s rate will be charged to the guest’s account for a 1:00-5:00pm check-out, and a full day’s rate will be charged for check-out after 5:00pm on the early departure date. If a guest departs before 12:00pm on the early departure date, a fee will not be assessed. Guests wishing to avoid the fee must advise the hotel at or before check-in.
- If late check-out after 12:00pm is requested and approved on the day of departure, a ½ days rate will be charged to the guest’s account for check-out before 5:00pm, and a full day’s rate will be charged for check-out after 5:00pm.
Directions & Transportation to the Hilton University of Florida
When traveling on I-75 Northbound (from Tampa or Orlando), take exit #384. Turn right onto Archer Road and follow to SW 34th Street. Turn left on 34th Street, hotel is three blocks down on the left. When traveling on I-75 Southbound (from Jacksonville, Tallahassee or Georgia), take exit #384. Turn left onto Archer Road and follow to SW 34th Street. Turn left on 34th Street, hotel is three blocks down on the left. View all directions, map, and airport information here.