Advanced registration is closed, however, we will be happy to register you at the conference and look forward to your participation.
Located in the Sand Key Room, registration will be open during the following times:
Tuesday: 4:00PM - 7:00PM
Wednesday: 7:30AM - 5:00PM
Thursday: 7:30AM - 5:00PM
Friday: 7:30AM - 10:00AM
Conference Attendee Fee includes the following:
- Full participation in the conference.
- Printed materials at the conference including the participant listing.
(No advanced listings)
- Conference daily refreshments, Wednesday’s networking reception, Thursday’s reception, and the Friday breakfast.
- Post conference - final list of participants in pdf format, and access to speaker presentations (permission based).
Registration Fee Categories
All figures are presented in US dollars ($).
|Early REDUCED Registration
||On or before August 4, 2014
||On or before September 2, 2014
|Late / Onsite Registration
||After Tuesday, September2, 2014
Breakfast Tickets for Accompanying Guests:
- This breakfast is already included in the conference attendee registration. If you, the conference attendee, would like a guest to join you for breakfast prior to the Friday session, you may purchase a ticket for your guest.
- The Friday breakfast is a buffet consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, hash browns, fruit, muffins & biscuits, orange juice, coffee & tea.
- A Breakfast ticket does not include participation in the conference or conference materials.
|Breakfast Tickets for Accompanying Guests
||By September 17, 2014
Refund Policy: Requests for refunds will be honored if a written notification of cancellation is received by the Office of Conferences & Institutes IFAS, University of Florida by Monday, August 25, 2014. A processing fee of $35.00 will be deducted from all conference registration refunds. A processing fee of $10.00 will be deducted from guest tickets. No refunds will be honored for cancellations after Monday, August 25, 2014.
Special Needs: Special needs (such as visual, hearing or walking impairments) of registered attendees can be reasonably accommodated if they contact the Office of Conferences & Institutes at least 10 working days prior to the conference. We can be reached by phone at 1-352-392-5930, by fax at 1-352-392-9734, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If calling from within the State of Florida, the office can be reached through a telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD) at 1-800-955-8771.
|Advanced registration is closed, however,
we will be happy to register you at the conference
and look forward to your participation.