Conference Attendee Fee includes the following:
- Full participation in the conference.
- Printed materials at the conference including the participant listing.
(No advanced listings)
- Conference daily refreshments, Wednesday’s networking reception, Thursday’s reception, and the Friday breakfast.
- Post conference - final list of participants in pdf format, and access to speaker presentations (permission based).
Registration Fee Categories
All figures are presented in US dollars ($).
|Early REDUCED Registration
||On or before August 4, 2014
||On or before September 2, 2014
|Late / Onsite Registration
||After Tuesday, September2, 2014
Breakfast Tickets for Accompanying Guests:
- This breakfast is already included in the conference attendee registration. If you, the conference attendee, would like a guest to join you for breakfast prior to the Friday session, you may purchase a ticket for your guest.
- The Friday breakfast is a buffet consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, hash browns, fruit, muffins & biscuits, orange juice, coffee & tea.
- A Breakfast ticket does not include participation in the conference or conference materials.
|Breakfast Tickets for Accompanying Guests
||By September 17, 2014
Refund Policy: Requests for refunds will be honored if a written notification of cancellation is received by the Office of Conferences & Institutes IFAS, University of Florida by Monday, August 25, 2014. A processing fee of $35.00 will be deducted from all conference registration refunds. A processing fee of $10.00 will be deducted from guest tickets. No refunds will be honored for cancellations after Monday, August 25, 2014.
Special Needs: Special needs (such as visual, hearing or walking impairments) of registered attendees can be reasonably accommodated if they contact the Office of Conferences & Institutes at least 10 working days prior to the conference. We can be reached by phone at 1-352-392-5930, by fax at 1-352-392-9734, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If calling from within the State of Florida, the office can be reached through a telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD) at 1-800-955-8771.