Conference Attendee Fee
Registration Fee Categories
All figures are presented in US dollars ($).
|Conference Attendee||Fee||Registration Deadline|
|Early REDUCED Registration||$160||On or before July 25, 2016|
|Regular Registration||$200||On or before August 31, 2016|
|Late / Onsite Registration||$260||
After August 31, 2016*
The conference registration fee includes the following:
One week prior to the conference, an advance list of participants in pdf format.
*Due to preparation, attendees registering after September 7 cannot be included on the advance list.
- Full participation in the conference.
- Printed materials at the conference.
- Light refreshments early AM and during meeting breaks, Wednesday’s networking reception, Thursday’s reception, and the Friday breakfast.
- Post conference final list of participants in pdf format, and access to speaker presentations.
(Presentations are permission-based and those permitted to be shared will be accessable to ICBC attendees).
Breakfast Tickets for Accompanying Guests:
|Breakfast Tickets for Accompanying Guests||Fee||Registration Deadline|
|Friday Breakfast||$25||By September 21 2016|
- This breakfast is already included in the conference attendee registration. If you, the conference attendee, would like a guest to join you for breakfast prior to the Friday session, you may purchase a ticket for your guest.
- The Friday breakfast is a buffet consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, hash browns, fruit, muffins & biscuits, orange juice, coffee & tea.
- A Breakfast ticket does not include participation in the conference or conference materials.
Requests for refunds will be honored if a written notification of cancellation is received by the Office of Conferences & Institutes IFAS, University of Florida by August 24, 2016. A processing fee of $50.00 will be deducted from all conference registration refunds. A processing fee of $10.00 will be deducted from guest tickets. No refunds will be honored for cancellations after August 24, 2016.
Special needs (such as visual, hearing or walking impairments) of registered attendees can be reasonably accommodated if they contact the Office of Conferences & Institutes at least 10 working days prior to the conference. We can be reached by phone at 1-352-392-5930, by fax at 1-352-392-4044, by email at email@example.com. If calling from within the State of Florida, the office can be reached through a telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD) at 1-800-955-8771.