Conference Cancellation Notice
Due to the expected impact of Hurricane Irma and for the safety of our attendees, the conference has been canceled.
A full refund of your registration fee will be issued within 60 days. If you paid by credit card, the refund will be posted as a credit to the same card you originally used to pay the fee. If you paid by check or wire transfer, our registrar will contact you for specific information required to process the refund.
If you have a guest room booked at the Sheraton or a nearby hotel, we urge you to contact them immediately to cancel your reservation.
To view the official letter of cancellation, please click here or the button above.
Become a Sponsor
It is only through the generous financial contributions from citrus processing and related industries that make this conference possible and their donations are greatly appreciated.
Click here to view our past sponsors.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the 2017 conference, please contact Renée Goodrich Schneider, Program Organizer.
In appreciation of your support, your company will recieve:
- Recognition on the conference website with a link to your firm's home page.
Sponsor recognition will be posted in July.
- Recognition in the electronic 2nd announcement. Commitment by June.
- Through social media posts.
- Recognition in the final agenda given to all participants at the conference. Commitment by August 1.
- Recognition on signage during the sponsored event. Commitment by August 1.
- Recognition through sponsor ribbons for registered* sponsors.
- Recognition through PowerPoint slides during meeting breaks.
- Recognition through announcements during the conference.
- Logo recognition on the back of the program book. Commitment by August 1.
- Recognition on the website until the next ICBC!
*There is no quid pro quo associated with any donation. All attending sponsors are to register and pay the registration fee.
Join Our Mail List!
Discounted Hotel Rates
Valid until August 21 or rooms fill
Click here for overflow accommodations.
Update: The ICBC location, the Sheraton, is full.
August 21, 2017
Notice: The conference is nearing capacity and registration may close.
Advanced List of Participants
August 21, 2017
August 28, 2017
September 6, 2017
Post Conference by September 19, 2017
Sent in pdf format to paid registrants only. Attendees registering after any distribution date will receive the next scheduled update.
A list will NOT be distributed at the conference.