Who Should Attend
The Aquatic Weed Control Short Course is designed to benefit those new to the industry and experienced professionals seeking a comprehensive update. You will benefit from attending this program if you:
- Need Florida Pesticide Applicator CEUs for
categories such as:
- Natural Areas
- General Standards (CORE)
- Are responsible for aquatic weed control in canals, lakes, golf course ponds, rivers, parks, residential developments and other waterways.
- Operate and calibrate herbicide and pesticide application equipment.
- Are employed by a public agency or private company which is responsible for
vegetation management along right-of-ways and in
- Are an employee of a basic manufacturer or a distributor that markets aquatic or vegetation management herbicides.
- Use biological control techniques to suppress aquatic weed growth.
- Need to identify aquatic and wetland plants.
Culture Aquatic Plants.
- Establish and maintain wetland mitigation areas.