Meeting Site and Hotel Accommodations
Overflow Hotel Information:
The Courtyard by Marriott Coral Springs
620 N. University Drive
Coral Springs, FL 330711
The Coral Springs Marriott Hotel is currently sold out over some of the Short Course dates. Since cancellations are a possibility, we recommend checking with the Marriott BEFORE contacting the overflow property.
At this time we are in the process of making overflow arrangements with the Courtyard by Marriott in Coral Springs. The Courtyard is 6 miles and approximately 12 minutes driving from the Coral Springs Marriott. The current nightly rate is $89/night plus applicable taxes and includes complimentary internet access.
11775 Heron Bay Boulevard
Coral Springs, FL 33076
TOLL FREE: 800-311-8018
Please join us at the upscale resort-style Marriott hotel & conference center located directly on the Tournament Player's Club at Heron Bay golf course. The Marriott is conveniently located midway between Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton, just off the Sawgrass Expressway (Coral Ridge Drive - Exit 14), in the prestigious Heron Bay development.
Special rates for participants of the Aquatic Weed Control Short Course are as follows:
- Regular Room - $102 per night (one to four people)
- Concierge Level Room - $112 per night (one to four people)
- King Executive Suite - $122 per night (one to four people)
- One Bedroom Suite - $192 per night (one to four people)
(All room rates are subject to 11% state and local taxes)
- Reservations must be made by Friday, April 13, 2012 in order to receive this group rate. Please be aware the block of rooms may fill before the deadline, so we urge you to make your reservation as soon as possible. After Friday, April 13, the discounted rate is not guaranteed on possible remaining rooms.
- To make a reservation, call the Marriott Coral Springs Hotel reservations direct line at (800) 311-8018 and identify yourself as a participant of the Aquatic Weed Control Short Courseto receive the reduced rates. Or click here to make your reservation online. Group Code: aqtaqta
Florida government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in).
Note: The Coral Springs Marriott is a member of the Florida Green Lodging program. For information about Florida’s Green Travel Policies, click here.
- All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. The hotel will not hold any reservations after 6:00pm on the day of arrival if not secured by one of the above methods.
- The hotel check-in time is 3:00pm and check out is 12:00pm.
Click here for directions and map to Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center.