Table Top Displays
- Each sponsoring organization will receive one complimentary, six-foot table for display space to exhibit product labels and materials throughout the short course providing you a valuable opportunity to spend time with participants and meet with them one-on-one.
- Tables are first-come, first-served. Please arrive between the hours of 4:00pm-7:00pm on Monday, May 2nd to set-up your table-top display.
Set-up, Removal & Location:
||Monday, May 2nd
||4:00pm – 7:00pm
|Monday set-up is recommended, but if it is not possible, we suggest completing set-up before the short course begins, by 8:00am Tuesday, May 3rd.
||Thursday, May 5th
||Egret/Ibis/Pre-function Hall(Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club, & Convention Center)
If you plan to ship any materials or packages to the Coral Springs Marriott Hotel in advance, please note the following:
- All incoming packages should be addressed to the attention of Cindy Beasley
- Clearly label all packages with your company name and the dates of the Short Course
(May 2-5, 2011).
- Clearly number each box and include the total number of boxes. (Example: 1 of 2)
- There is a $4.50 charge per box for each box received by the hotel. This charge will be posted to the
main vendor’s guest room, or click here to complete the credit card authorization form, and FAX to the
Attention of Cindy Beasley.
- Because there is limited storage space, boxes can be accepted no more than three working days prior
to the start of the meeting on Monday, May 2nd.
- A storage fee of $75 per day, per box will be applied to any materials shipped earlier
than three days prior to the event.
- Boxes left on premises for longer than 1 week after departure without shipping instructions will be
|Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center
Attention: Cindy Beasley
11775 Heron Bay Boulevard
Coral Springs, FL 33076
Direct to Cindy: 954-227-4124
FAX: 954-227-4102 or 954-753-2888