Graduate Student Fellowship
Application Deadline: July 11, 2014
DEADLINE HAS PASSED
The ACES 2014 Conference is dedicated to promoting innovative technologies, practices and policies in ecosystem services. In an effort to engage emerging scientists in the field, the conference is offering a limited number of conference fellowships to qualified graduate students. Applications will be accepted until July 11, 2014 via the following on-line form. Fellowship winners will be notified by August 29, 2014.
Conference fellowships include:
- Travel to and from the conference
- Shared lodging over conference dates
- Registration and full participation in conference events
Meals and incidental expenses are not included in this fellowship. All arrangements will be made through the conference organizers and all expenses will be prepaid on the recipient’s behalf.
In order to apply for the ACES Graduate Student Fellowship you must:
- Be currently pursuing a Masters or Doctorate degree from an accredited university in a subject area applicable to Ecosystem Services, Post-Docs are not eligible for this fellowship.
- Complete the Fellowship Application Form (see below)
- Submit an abstract on work that you are doing or have recently completed, by July 11, 2014 for publication; and be willing to participate as an oral or poster presenter. (Your abstract(s) should be submitted via the main abstract submission form, please indicate on the abstract submission form that you are applying for a fellowship.)
- Agree to submit a post-conference report detailing your experience at the conference and the benefit you received from attending by January 10, 2014.