Graduate Student Fellowship
Application Deadline: July 15, 2016
The ACES 2016 Conference is dedicated to promoting innovative technologies, practices, and policies in ecosystem services. In an effort to engage emerging scientists in the field, the conference is offering a limited number of conference fellowships to qualified graduate students. Applications will be accepted until July 15, 2016 via the online form linked above and below. Selected fellows will be notified by September 2, 2016.
Conference fellowships include:
- Travel to and from the conference
- Shared lodging over conference dates (two people per room)
- Registration and full participation in conference events
Meals and incidental expenses are not included in the fellowship. All arrangements will be made through the conference organizers, and all expenses will be prepaid on the recipient’s behalf.
To apply for the ACES Graduate Student Fellowship, you must:
- Be currently pursuing a Master’s or Doctorate degree from an accredited college or university in a subject area applicable to Ecosystem Services. Post-Docs are not eligible for this fellowship.
- Complete the Fellowship Application Form (linked above and below).
- Submit an abstract on work that you are doing or have recently completed by July 15, 2016 via the online abstract submission form. Please indicate in the Comments box on the abstract submission form that you are applying for a fellowship.
- Be willing to participate as an oral or poster presenter at the ACES 2016 Conference scheduled December 5-9, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront in Jacksonville, Florida, USA.
- Agree to submit a post-conference report detailing your experience at the conference and the benefit you received from attending by January 13, 2017.
Important Dates to Remember
July 15, 2016
|Fellowship Application Deadline|
July 15, 2016
|Abstract Submission Deadline|
September 2, 2016
|Fellowship Acceptance Notifications Delivered|
January 13, 2017
|Post-Conference Fellowship Report Submission Deadline|