Sponsor Display Information
A limited amount of space is available for SPONSORS at the Silver Level and higher to set up a table-top display in the poster display and refreshment break area.
Click here for details on Sponsorship Opportunities.
SFTIC 2017 Display Set-up and Removal Times:
- MOVE-IN: Monday, June 19: 2:00pm – 6:00pm [Barbados Ballroom]
- MOVE-OUT: Wednesday, June 21; 3:00pm – 3:30pm
- Space is limited. You will be provided with a 6’ by 6’ cube of space to accommodate one 6' x 24” x 30”h table draped and skirted, and two chairs.
- Pop-up banners may be used, as long as they fit within the 6’ x 6’ cube of space.
- If you plan to put pop-up banners behind your table, make sure your graphics department knows the important content should appear at the top of the banner.
- Your table will be identified with a tent card, so you will easily see which table is assigned to your organization. Table locations are assigned by the organizers.
- Posters and sponsor table top displays are set up in the same room where daily morning, mid-day and afternoon refreshment breaks will be served.
- Table top displays are meant to serve as a forum to display informational materials so a representative does not need to always be at the table.
- If you want to interact with attendees, the times that would be most effective to do so are during early morning refreshments, daily am and pm breaks and the evening poster session.
- Anyone attending the conference must be a full registrant. If someone is just coming in just to set up the table display, they do not need to register.
- We expect roughly 85 people to attend the conference if you wish to bring informational materials sufficient for all attendees.
- For a nominal gratuity, you can request assistance by hotel bell staff to unload materials.
- You will have free access to wireless internet in the display room. Electricity can be arranged. Please let us know by May 1st if you will need power at your table.
Shipping of Display Materials
If you require assistance with shipping display materials to or from the hotel in advance, the Hotel will accept shipments no earlier than three (3) days prior to the arrival day of the convention. Please address all shipments to:
Attention: Guests’ Name
HOLD FOR Arrival (indicate date you are arriving at hotel)
C/O Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront
2605 North A1A Highway
Melbourne, Florida 32903
Phone: (321) 777-4100
NOTE: If you are shipping multiple boxes, label boxes as follows: Box 1 of 3; Box 2 of 3; Box 3 of 3. Shipments should arrive no earlier than one week prior to the conference, or April 13. Hotel shipping and handling charges may apply.